SPServices加载但不工作

SPServices loading but not working

$().SPServices({
        operation: "GetGroupCollectionFromUser",
        userLoginName: $().SPServices.SPGetCurrentUser(),
        async: false,
        debug: true,
        completefunc: function (xData, Status) {
            console.log($.fn.jquery);
            console.log(xData.responseXML);
            console.log(xData.responseXML.xml);
        }
    });

I am having a problem with SPServices not working on our dev server. It works fine on prod and testing but not on dev for some reason. If I run the code above I get the following in the console.

{readyState: 0, responseXML: undefined, status: 0, statusText: "No Transport"}

I read online this can be a problem with cross domain transfers so I set the following:

$.support.cors = true;

With that I now get the following:

{readyState: 0, responseXML: undefined, status: 0, statusText: "Error: Invalid Argument"}

I think this is because the SPGetCurrentUser call is always just returning an empty string for some reason instead of the user. Has anyone seen this behavior before? What are common things that can cause SPServices to load but not be able to execute calls? Thanks for the help.

So turns out this appears to be a bug with SPServices. It appears that when you use SPServices on a site with a port number for some reason it duplicates the port number and so everything breaks. So as in my example above I did not specify the webURL and so SPServices used the current web but duplicates the port as shown here:

correct url: http://yourserver:123/sites/yoursite

SPServices: http://yourserver:123123/sites/yoursite

To fix this simply specify a site relative webURL as shown in the working code below. Hopefully this saves someone some aggravation.

var site = "/sites/yoursite";

$(document).ready(function () {
    $().SPServices({
        operation: "GetGroupCollectionFromUser",
        userLoginName: $().SPServices.SPGetCurrentUser({
                           webURL: site
                       }),
        webURL: site,
        async: false,
        completefunc: function (xData, Status) {
            //Do stuff here
        }
    });
});